RENSEN HOUSE OF LIGHTS OFFICIAL SHOPPING SPREE RULES
1. No purchase necessary to enter.
2. Entrant must be a resident of the State of Florida, Kansas or Missouri and be 18 years of age or older.
3. How to enter: Complete the online form and submit it. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD. ALL MULTIPLE ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
4. How to win: Drawing will be held on April 30th, 2015. The winner will be the entry that is selected by random drawing. Winner need not be present to win and will be contacted by phone or email by Lightstyle or Rensen House of Lights.
5. Prize: Lightstyle/Rensen House of Lights will award one $500 gift card. If Lightstyle/Rensen House of Lights is unable to contact the winner by phone or email, or the winner fails to respond to the prize notification within 10 days, or if any winner fails to comply with any of these rules, Lightstyle/Rensen House of Lights will randomly draw another name to receive the prize.
6. Prize has no cash redemption value. No substitutions will be permitted by the winner.
7. In the event of any dispute regarding the contest, eligibility, or the contest rules, the decision of Lightstyle/Rensen House of Lights shall be final.
8. The contest is open to all persons with the exception of full or part-time employees of Lightstyle/Rensen House of Lights, their respective affiliated companies, contest related sponsors, representatives, ad agencies, household members and families.
9. By participating in a Lightstyle/Rensen House of Lights contest, contestants acknowledge and grant Lightstyle/Rensen House of Lights, their sponsors and agents, permission to use their likeness, voice, and name for advertising and promotional purposes, and waive any claim of royalty, right or remuneration for said use, unless prohibited by law.
10. Contestants may win once per three-month period.
11. Winners will be responsible for any local, state and federal taxes as well as any and all gratuities. Contestants who win prizes valued at $600 or more during any calendar year may receive an IRS Form 1099 from Lightstyle or Rensen House of Lights and such prizes shall be reported to the Internal Revenue Service for the tax year in which the prize was awarded.
12. This contest is void where prohibited by law and subject to federal, state and local regulations.
13. Lightstyle/Rensen House of Lights reserves the right to amend the rules at any time.
14. After entering, Contestant may unsubscribe from future email messages at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link on any email message.